DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

1.05.2005

Welcome

Well, soon I will have to come up with a better reason for this blog, but for now you and I will have to make do with the fact that I am simply interested in where a blog will take me (in that big metaphysical sense).

After growing up in DC (and yes, I do mean _in_ DC), I returned here post-college to my old stomping grounds. However, the 9-5 drag of the working life has really been getting me down recently, and I feel like I need something to revitalize my interest in this city (because we all know that Washington has a lot to offer once you break down its gray and dreary facade of khaki and blue oxfords). Maybe this will be it. Maybe it will raise your interest too. Maybe not.

I also can't pretend that this is just going to be about rockin' things in DC, or even mostly about things in DC. DCaffeinated will follow my mind where ever it takes me (hopefully I will avoid the craigslist rut that some blogs get caught up in). But there is no avoiding the fact that I live in DC, and my life revolves around things happening in this city, so come on back and I'll see if I can provide some content that'll spark you and me both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home