DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

2.10.2005

Rumors of a New Weezer Album?

So says Pitchfork. Which they picked up from the band's website. All I can say is "Its about damn time." However, after some contemplation I realized that's its only been three years since Maladroit was released. I would be willing to wait another couple of years if they made something as good as Pinkerton, rather than say another Green Album. Just a personal preference, but if you've never heard Pinkerton, I would suggest picking up a copy from a used CD store. If I were more computer-friendly, I would figure out how to post a song. I'm not, so you're out of luck today. (You can download some tunes from the Weezer website, but the album itself is great).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home