DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

4.01.2005

First Friday!

Well, its springtime, so I can't buy an excuse not to head to Dupont after work to check out the First Friday Gallery Openings. Hopefully the rain will hold off (and the tourists too) so that I can make my way through the galleries and check out the offerings.

Lenny over at DCArtNews suggests Maria Friberg's exhibition at Conner Contemporary, Laura Fayer at JET Artworks, William T. Wiley at Marsha Mateyka, Maxine Cable's room installations at Gallery 10 and Gabriel Jules at Washington Printmakers. And who am I to disagree? I always enjoy Washington Printmakers, so I'll be there for sure.

Maybe if I have enough free wine from Best Cellars, I'll even do some reviewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home