DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

4.04.2005

The Waiting Game

Today at 10AM it will have been exactly a "couple of weeks" since my graduate school interview. The wait has been driving me crazy. At points, I have been reduced to a stressed out blubbering mess. Even when I am not thinking about it, I am a tense ball of nerves. Make this agony stop.

At least I am not dead. Like these people: the Pope, Johnny Cochran, Terri Schiavo, and Frank Perdue. Looking at it that way, I have no reason to complain.

3 Comments:

  • I've always found drinking a great way to kill time and mute anxiety!

    J.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 AM  

  • It's true. I've seen him cry.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 10:20 AM  

  • Wait, what does that have to do with drinking?

    Anyway, I've seen him cry too. But no need to cry, dude. You'll get into grad school. But you're on your own in Austin, as I'm sure Jake has told you...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home