DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

5.31.2005

Long weekend in "the city"

1. You don't need to hit holiday traffic over the long weekend. You just need to drive late at night when all the families have collapsed in bed.

2. No one from the city of New York should be allowed to drive. Ever. On the BQE, I witnessed some come in on the on-ramp and proceed to take a left across four lanes of trafic. Perpendicular. Yeah, now I can die fulfilled.

3. If someone put a gun to my head and forced me to live in NYC, I would live in Brooklyn. Hands down. Nice houses, all the conveinences, no tourists, no concrete canyons.

4. Moving out sucks.

3 Comments:

  • 1. I've been wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you at least made it back to the internet and, I assume, DC.
    2. I don't know how anyone could not want to live in Brooklyn after a weekend like that. Total. Dream.
    3. I like being on the internet, though I don't remember that photo. Too much vodka watermelon.

    Thanks for the fun, Fletcho.

    By Blogger Sarah, at 9:25 AM  

  • i stopped by the house last night, our room is no longer our room.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 AM  

  • Sarah, I hope that you at least remember me saying goodbye. Brooklyn. Word. See you in Austin.

    Don, they moved all of my stuff out while I was gone. Sad, but not bad. I also heard that "the bus" will be rejoining our living room, so at least there will always be a comfortable place to sleep.

    By Blogger Fletch, at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home