DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

5.26.2005

Hook 'em Horns

It finally hit me as to why people have been googling my name. No, I don't think that my mother finally learned how to harness the powers of the internet for evil. I think that Marlan and some Texas-Exes are to blame. So welcome. I am now shamed. I completely blame Wyatt for this.

Since telling you to stop here, return to your google search page, and look at all of the other wonderful hits that I have probably won't work, let me at least let you cut through all of the blah entries about food and socializing. Here's the cheat sheet of what's interesting:

Columbia Heights, Making Waves
The Gates. Blah.
Metro Follies!
I am reading trash. Part I and Part II

Really though, if I get judged on this spew, I am going to be mighty mad. Of course, I have no one but a boy from South Dakota to blame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home