DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

1.28.2005

A little bit country, a little bit sick.

When I woke up this morning, I was instantly taken with that feeling of "I don't feel so good, but I'm not really sick either." It is a feeling that can only be described as sucky. My head feels foggy, and my throat has just a hint of swelling. I am not actually miserable, but the fear of impending sickness has put a damper on my morning.

As I have continued through a fairly routine day, I wonder what the best way to approach this feeling is. Should I rest up, drink a lot of liquids/vitamin C, and go to bed early? Or is this little itch of illness something that will go away regardless of what I do to my body? This is a very difficult conflict for me because there is a social event that I would very much like to attend, but I know that I will only enjoy it if I can put on my rock star cap for the night. Usually, there is no question that I would just take it easy. However, on a Friday night I find it very difficult to be a sissy.

May enlightenment (and health) find me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home