DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

2.17.2005

I am a materialistic fashion whore.

I can't deny it, but I can try to make excuses, like I've had a raging fever all week (and been unable to post). The fact of the matter is that I kind of dig fashion sneakers. The fact is also that I can't afford the really pricey "what the hell is that crap on your feet" shoes, so I make do with deals that I can grab off the internet. That's where I picked these up.


My new kicks. Posted by Hello

I'm kind of digging on ROOS right now. Maybe its the style, maybe its the pockets. Maybe its that I was crazy jealous of the kids that had Roos back in grade school, and I can only excercise this demon by shopping mercilessly. Or maybe they're just nice shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home