DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

5.04.2005

The man says lemons, and lemons it is.

DCist, as always, has read my mind. That's right, Scott has provided us with what appears to be the perfect margarita recipe. Is it really? I don't know, I haven't tried it yet. But I've met Scott, and he doesn't seem like the type of guy that lies too often to strangers.

Ingredients:
Lemons, 1-2 per cocktail
Limes, 1 per 8 cocktails
Kosher Salt
Tequila
Triple Sec
Ice

Proportions:
Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice : 1.5
Tequila : 1.25
Triple Sec : 1.0

Estimated glasses until I am tanked:
5


That being said, maybe I'll swing by the DCist Cinco de Mayo Happy Hour at Chief Ike's after a few pitchers of margaritas and a double-header of the OC.


Note to readers: I have not seen the OC in many moons, but it is a guilty pleasure that keeps me away from any sort of reality TV. That and Thursday night is my last chance to see Jake before his whirlwind tour of Central Europe and Central Connecticut.

1 Comments:

  • I've had some good nights at Chief Ikes! Yeah - a margarita(s) would be nice about now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home