DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

1.28.2005

Bloggies!

Well, the 2005 Bloggies are there awaiting for the voting public to pass judgment. A few of the sites I frequent with varying regularity (Gothamist, Bookslut), some hold no interest for me (Wonkette), but there are a number of sites that seemed to offer up interesting material. I dare say that I will have to add La Coquette andDooce to my daily/weekly round through the blogosphere. Still, the Bloggies could probably use a little tweaking in the categories. Not to offer up a complete listing, but segregating blogs by region really doesn't do the individual blogs any justice. If you are going to break them up in this fashion, you would be better suited having categories for English-language blogs and foreign-language blogs, regardless of location.

I won't release my votes to the world, but I definitely encourage you to go and check out some of the sites. A few of the Best Design sites make me very jealous.

1 Comments:

  • Interested. Keep Blogging!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home