DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

5.05.2005

Cardiac Kids and iPod Ramblings

Was anyone else a blubbering mess by the end of the Wizards game last night? The entire second half, you could see the collapse building, as the Baby Bulls worked away at our friggin' 24-point lead. Then Gilbert Arenas' last second floater...

Man, oh man, you've gotta love 'em, but you've got to hate them too. Still, my neck feels like its been in a vise.

Luckily after the game, I got to unwind with my new toys. I can definitely see how people get sucked into the Apple cult. I experienced my first commute as a pod-person this morning and let me tell you...it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to turn the volume up, but after that it was golden.

The real question that is going to plague me, is how the hell to people decide what to put on their iPods (I'm talking a 30GB here)? Do I just put on everything but the crap that I definitely don't listen to anymore? Do I weed out everything except for what I am really grooving to these days? Yeah, 30GB is a lot of space, but how much of it should be filled with the Pietasters and Face to Face? Am I really going to stick on the entire Bob Marley Catalogue? These are the questions that will haunt my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home