DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

5.06.2005

Morning Hang-over Edition

1. The OC still packs in the drama (Tre and Marissa, Seth at Spring Break, Kiki and the bottle...). Guilty pleasure made even better by...

2. Strong margaritas. These puppies from DCist will hit you like several shots of tequila. The good news is that it is now 10:30 the next morning and I have yet to boot. The bad news is that I'm not sure that's going to last.

3. Despite my best efforts to drink myself into an unmoving stupor by the time that the OC ended, I managed to stumble the two blocks to Chief Ike's for the DCist/Bluestate Cinco de Mayo festivities. We got there in time to catch sets from Information Leafblower and DCSOB, but I think that I arrived too late to catch most of the DCist crew. At least it was too late for me to recognize them. I think that I did manage to compliment DCSOB on his Kathleen Shafer shirt, and thank/paw Information Leafblower for his set right before I left. If my head wasn't spinning, I may have even told him the I like his blog. Ah well, maybe next year.

2 Comments:

  • Oh, that was you? Shoulda said so!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:18 PM  

  • Sorry, but I try not to make an ass of myself when I am hammered. Perhaps next time, I did get a flyer...

    By Blogger Fletch, at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home