DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

6.02.2005

Bush, Deep Throatin'

"He was -- it's hard for me to judge because I was so coked up in 1974. I'm learning more about the situation by watching the movies. All I can tell you is, is that it's -- it was a revelation that caught me by surprise you know, Tricky Dick resigning because he had been abusing his power and lying to the American people, and I thought it very interesting that no one crucified this anonymous source. I'm looking forward to reading about it, reading about his relationship with the news media after I dismantle the Fourth Estate. It's a brand-new story for a lot of us who have been living under a fucking rock for the past thirty years."

2 Comments:

  • don't quote without citation or at least author.

    By Blogger 8yearoldsdude, at 2:00 PM  

  • Intellectual fascist.

    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/06/20050601.html

    By Blogger Fletch, at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home