DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

2.18.2005

en eff!

Sometimes you just have to take pride in seeing someone you know emerge from their cocoon of being a little bitch to take their rightful place as a man. Gabriel Spitzer-Hirsch aka "Ace" seems to have done far better for himself than I ever could have imagined. When I knew him, he was an awkward undergraduate, finding his way in the world and around a game of speed quarters. And now, well it almost makes me weep to see this.

The child is almost a man. More importantly, he is almost a man with an internship. When I read about him booing that little fucktard Jeffrey Maier, I really thought that I would cry, but then I googled him and found this page of poems (look for his name at the bottom), and I had to laugh instead. This kid is too funny.

1 Comments:

  • speaking of fucktards. why do all the limericks have perfect rhyme for thier first and last lines. That is some lazy shit. The twisting beauty of a limerick is in the AABBA structure and the closing A rhyme that brings new perspective to the poem. hippies.

    By Blogger 8yearoldsdude, at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home