DCaffeinated

Life. Inside the Beltway. Outside of Politics. Mostly.

6.06.2005

A shot, shave, and a shower

I'm not sure which makes me more nervous, sitting in the doctor's chair or the barber's. Do you think that it is harder to tell someone that they have some sort of disease or a bad haircut?

1. Even at 24 tetanus shots make your arm go dead. I also have officially broken the 160 lb. plateau into massive hipster obesity. But on the plus side, I am now fully trained to give myself a monthly testicular exam.

2. After my haircut, I may no longer weigh over 160 lbs. The jury is still out on the hair. $16 at the Hair Cuttery is about the minimum to guarantee that you do not get butchered. It does not guarantee a good haircut.

3. It is 96 degrees outside. Walking back to the Heights from the West End left me sweaty as a pig. A shower and central-AC have left me much happier. Maybe a nap is in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home